Admission Process

Together We Achieve The Extraordinary

"Learning to do their best, work with others, and be safe fair and kind."

Admission Process

    The Principal has the absolute right to admit/ not to admit or to dismiss the child from the School and the decision of the Principal shall be final and binding on the parents.

    A child who joins fresh from home will have to produce an official Birth Certificate from the relevant Government Panchayat Authority in support of the Date of Birth entered in the Registration form.

    A child who has attended a private unrecognized School must produce an affidavit for the same and produce the School Leaving Certificate from the last school attended and has to get a letter from the Department of Education. A child coming from an unrecognized school will have to appear for admission test and qualify. The Principal's decision about the assignment to the class fit for, will be final and binding.

    A child coming from a recognized school will be admitted only when a school leaving certificate from the school he/she has last attended, is produced. The School leaving certificate or transfer certificate should bear the recognition number of that school. In case of students coming from schools outside Maharashtra State the school leaving certificate must be countersigned by the Educational Inspector of the area in that state from where he/ she comes.

    Parents seeking admission for their ward should initially fill in a request form along with Xerox copy of student’s final result of previous year from the earlier school. Admission will be granted on the basis of merit.

    On being granted admission, the parents / guardian will have to fill in the Application Form and Admission Form and submit the necessary certificates.

    All withdrawals from the School can be made only on the written request for the same by the parent/ guardian of the child to the Principal. Application for a leaving certificate should be made by the parent or guardian on the prescribed form provided in the school calendar.

    In case of request for a duplicate of the school leaving certificate , the parent/ guardian , will have to produce an affidavit stating therein what has happened to the original certificate and why a duplicate is required. A fee will be charged for duplicate School Leaving Certificate.